• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Another Backup-Problem

CarstemA

New Pleskian
Hello I ´ve 11.5.30 Update #3 on CentOS 5.8 (Final),

my Problem ist, that Backup width cron doesn´t work. cli is no Problem (works with ftp)
I think it ist since update on 11.5.30 in July (I don´t know exactly, because I get this server this week)

When I look in /usr/local/psa/PMM/logs/pmmcli_daemon.log I can see:

Code:
[2013-10-29 14:53:47] Action PmmcliLogRotateAction started
[2013-10-29 14:53:47] Action param: file_name:migration.log
[2013-10-29 14:53:47] rename log file to /usr/local/psa/PMM/logs/migration.log.2013-10-29-145347
[2013-10-29 14:53:47] Action PmmcliLogRotateAction started
[2013-10-29 14:53:47] Action param: file_name:migration_handler.log
[2013-10-29 14:53:47] Action DaemonTaskDeleteTempDumpAction started
[2013-10-29 14:53:47] Action param: dump_specification_formatter:
<dump-specification>
    <dumps-storage-credentials storage-type="file" use-passive-ftp-mode="false" use-ftps="false">
        <root-dir>var/backup/tmp</root-dir>
        <file-name>dumpY5tVCg.tar</file-name>
    </dumps-storage-credentials>
</dump-specification>

[2013-10-29 14:53:47] exception during action processing
Stacktrace is: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/pmmcli/pmmcli_daemon_actions.py", line 629, in process_daemontasks
    processed = processed and action_item.process(logger)
  File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/pmmcli/pmmcli_daemon_actions.py", line 175, in process
    delta = datetime.datetime.now() - datetime.datetime.fromtimestamp( os.stat(file).st_atime )
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/var/backup/tmp/dumpY5tVCg.tar'

[2013-10-29 14:53:47] daemon finished job

I have:
-enough Disk Space
-writable var/backup/tmp (owned by root) (rwxrwxrwx)

I have not found this Error here - Anybody there who has an Idea ?

Install latest microupdate (latest is #20) at least. Then try to reproduce issue.

Oh more Problems

Install latest microupdate (latest is #20) at least. Then try to reproduce issue.

When I want to make the (M) Update via Plesk I get this message:
Code:
Parallels Panel pre-upgrade check...
PHP Warning: Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: Directive 'register_long_arrays' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: Directive 'safe_mode' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: Directive 'magic_quotes_gpc' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
WARNING: There are domains registered in Panel which URL does not have the http:// prefix. Such domains will not be shown on the Domains page. Check http://kb.parallels.com/en/113359 for more details.

Is this dangerous - or maybe ignored by the administrator in past at update to 11.5#3?

The Update-Pre-Check brings up this Warnings:
Code:
Parallels Panel pre-upgrade check...
PHP Warning: Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: Directive 'register_long_arrays' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: Directive 'safe_mode' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: Directive 'magic_quotes_gpc' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
WARNING: There are domains registered in Panel which URL does not have the http:// prefix. Such domains will not be shown on the Domains page. Check http://kb.parallels.com/en/113359 for more details.

Is this a serious Problem? Or should this be occured already at update to 11.5.30#3 ? (so I could ignore)
I fear the lost of Domains from 11.5.30#3 to 11.5.30#20

Back