1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know of a autoresponder that works?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Freebyrd, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Freebyrd

Freebyrd Guest

The autoresponder with plesk sucks!

I need one that will respond to the reply to address.

2. AbsolutelyFreeW

AbsolutelyFreeW Guest

works ok for me

3. Freebyrd

Freebyrd Guest

how did you get it to reply to the reply address instead of the from address?

4. AbsolutelyFreeW

AbsolutelyFreeW Guest

hmm, that is what you mean.. Plesk uses mail enable autoresponder, you could ask in mail enables forum, perhaps there is a way...

5. cybernova

cybernova Guest

just ask the support to do it for you from the server back end after you provide them with the subject and the contents uploaded

6. dinfiesta

dinfiesta Guest

I think....PLesk for Windows SUCKS BADLY.

I´m sick and tired of Mailenable problems, can´t they ship Plesk with another MTA?

I have asked support (I don´t have paid support) I they have not replied yet.

Do I have to pay 75 dollars to have them fix a BUG of their program?

I´m going to switch to another panel...I hope they are making a good profit by selling this kind of software.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: