• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Anyone knows how to change notification emails sender address?

If I am not mistaken the email address of the Admin user is used as sender address for notifications.

I am not sure. Don't they all? For what type of notifications do you try to change the sender email address?

I am not sure. Don't they all? For what type of notifications do you try to change the sender email address?

'Backup notifications, Site creation, Subscription expiration warning, Subscription expiration, Resource usage limits exceeded by subscription, Subscription suspended due to resource overuse, APS application updates (administrator's digest), System Updates: notifications about new updates'
They cannot be changed by mail.force_extra_parameters = "[email protected]".

'Feedback reminder, Let's Encrypt certificates auto-renewal failure (customer's digest), Let's Encrypt certificates auto-renewal success (customer's digest), The resource usage threshold has been exceeded, The resource usage value is back to normal'
I'm not sure about them, because they have not been tested yet.

Strange, I do have a custom sender address set for the Plesk notifications send from the servers I manage. It's been a while since I have looked in to this, so my memory on this topic is a bit fuzzy. However I can't remember ever setting the mail.force_extra_parameters to changing the sender address to be honest. What did work for me is changing the email address on the Administrators profile in Plesk.

Strange, I do have a custom sender address set for the Plesk notifications send from the servers I manage. It's been a while since I have looked in to this, so my memory on this topic is a bit fuzzy. However I can't remember ever setting the mail.force_extra_parameters to changing the sender address to be honest. What did work for me is changing the email address on the Administrators profile in Plesk.

My main purpose is to prevent it from sending emails from [email protected] again.

I don't know whether sendmail_from is valid.

Back