• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Apache Server terminates every day

PARALAX

New Pleskian
There is a strange problem since using Plesk with our hoster but only since using Plesk. We never had such terrible outages since Plesk was installed. The problem is following (translated by Google):

"The watchdog and Apache Service monitoring is switched on.
Turn it on Apache from Plesk is automatically switched off monitoring watchdog (Apache service) makes so yes no meaningful"

That's what I should copy because our hoster is not able to communicate in english here. Our website is down every day after some hours leaving the Plesk panel and will only re-activated after logging in and save the configuration in the user panel. BUT WE CANNOT CHECK EVERY DAY AND LOG INTO THE PORTAL TO MAKE OUR WEBSITES AVAILABLE!!!

So please...ANYONE, if you could help us...please DO IT!!!

We have exactly to know WHICH Logs. What's the name of the LOG-Filename?

The Web Server (Apache) service on host vserverworld.de is down.
The problem was discovered on Oct 8, 2015 06:38 AM.

The Web Server (Apache) service on host vserverworld.de has been started on Oct 8, 2015 06:40 AM.

That's the only information I got from our hoster and he is obviously clueless as I am at this point.

The problem is still not solved, even with Watchdogs. Apache should be re-activate it but sometimes fails like today.I got an 503 Error on every website until I log into Plesk, go to PHP or webhosting settings and simply save the configuration below. The is defenitely caused by Plesk and we never had such problems before using it!

He is using a usual Root-Server by Hetzner with the latest Debian version.

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back