1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Application pack for Plesk

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by LaurentR2D2, Dec 5, 2010.

1. LaurentR2D2

LaurentR2D2 Plesk Certified Professional Plesk Certified Professional

68%
    Hello

I there another way than Parallels to get an application pack, please ? Parallels seems to sale all the add-ons in one package and since I only want this one, It is too expensive for me. So I wondered if there was an editor doing such tool for a cheaper price ? I'm using Plesk 10

Thank you

2. CCHickman

CCHickman Regular Pleskian

40%
    You could get a new server from a hosting company that provides this with their PLESK License.

I might get flamed for this - but I've gone to many high quality hosting providers, but keep coming back to 1and1.com as their plesk licensing is amazing and their serial console for recovery is a life saver.