• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Application Vault - Apps Hang at 0%

CCHickman

Regular Pleskian
Hello Igor & Friends,

I've been scouring the forums today for a solution to my problem to no avail.

I'm on the latest PLESK, all accounts have php_safe_mode unchecked in all service plans (boo - but it was suggested for app vault compatibility). I can browse all updates just fine. I've read the PLESK documentation and covered my bases.

When I select an app to install, it hangs at 0%.

A past inquiry in the general troubleshooting area seemed similar to this - the poster stated that he had installed 0.30.5 and it was fixed. I would love to install this mythical number (laughing) - but I don't actually know what it's in reference to, unless he was only having problems with specific app packages and v0.30.5 worked.

I want to troubleshoot this, but have no idea where to begin. I've turned on / off firewalls, I've looked for logs to look through.

Any direction or help would be HUGELY appreciated! I have clients begging to save themselves a 5 minute Wordpress installation by using PLESK's App Installer (sarcasm - but it's true!)

Just a note - if anyone viewing this article has the same problem but is scared to post - please just post 'Me too' or 'bump' :) -- It would be wonderful if I'm not alone and this is a functionality issue in PLESK that needs to be corrected!

CentOS 5 64-Bit BTW.

Me too - Plesk 9.5x CP hangs on attempted installation of any vault app, on a restart of PSA breaks the lock.

There must be a solution to this - please if anyone can share!!!

I wish I could help. I never resolved this issue. I am now on a new dedicated server with freshly installed software and no problems. This issue was extremely irritating and I hope that you find a solution. Only suggestion I have is to be sure to update to the latest versions.

Hi,

I had same issue and i found solution on this document

http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=110017

very simple

Login to Plesk ---> tools & Settings --> Database Server---> My SQL ----> click on last icon you will able to access webadmin -- > look database psa ---> look table longtask ----> clear all data in this table and try to install any other application you will able to install it

Regards
Amin

Back