• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Application Vault: Your search did not match any apps

galaxy

Regular Pleskian
In my Tools & Settings -> Application Vault -> Installed Apps
I have 115 items total. My Apps also has 115 items total.

When I go into a subscription -> Applications, whether I choose Features Applications or All Available Applications, all I get is "Your search did not match any apps.

I've upgraded from Plesk 9.5.4 to 11.5.30.

I followed the KB: http://kb.parallels.com/en/119029 and cleared the cache, but it didn't help.

How do I get the apps to show up under the Subscription "Applications" tab so it can be installed?
I've made all the applications in the vault "available" just to be sure they should show up.

BTW, what is the difference between "Installed Apps" and "My Apps" in the vault?

Make sure that you have enabled permission "Access to Application Catalog" in your subscription.

Yep, found that. Not all apps appear. The biggest problem is that not all version appear. I clicked on WordPress and need an older version.
The link for "Select another version" doesn't come up, however its in the catalog. Is there a way to get an older vesion to appear under the subscription?

Have you enabled option " Provide only applications that I select" in Applications tab of your subscription settings?

Yes, enabled & disabled it a few times.
I finally got it to let WordPress in, but only version 3.8. I really needed version 3.3.1.
So I moved the content out of the way and made a copy of a 3.3.1 installation and copied that in with the 3.8 database as created by the vault.

Back