• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Architecture problem

M

miskoo

Hello,

I have a server like this

host:~# uname -a
Linux 3v.cz 2.6.32-5-amd64 #1 SMP Mon Mar 26 07:00:19 UTC 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux
host:~# file /bin/bash
/bin/bash: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.18, stripped

Debian 6.0.

This is for some specific reason (64b kernel, 32b userspace).

When installing anything for plesk, it installs 64-bit package by default. Apt-get installs correct 32-bit version.

How to fix this, please?

Thank you

Try to change /usr/local/psa/version
Maybe some fields in psa database should be updated too.

Try to change /usr/local/psa/version
Maybe some fields in psa database should be updated too.

Current:
host:~# cat /usr/local/psa/version
11.0.9 Debian 6.0 110120608.16

Change to what?

Which fields in the database?

It happened when upgrading from 9 to 10 (now i have 11, problem persists)

You can try to override the architecture detected by autoinstaller. See its --help, look for 'override'. I'm not sure it'll help you, but it's worth a try. Please tell us if you succeed.

Back