• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved ASP.NET Core Support

Yes, we are going to add support of ASP.NET Core in scope of PPP-22225 internal request.
Unfortunately I can't give you any ETA when we will introduce this feature.

As asp.net core has now been released can you please give us an update on when it will be supported by Plesk. I can understand if you cannot give us an exact date but is it weeks, months or years away?

Will Plesk 12.5 support it or will we have to wait until the next version of Plesk is released (v17)?

To be honest, I would of thought that as Plesk is the biggest Windows hosting control panel, Plesk would of had support for asp.net core from launch day :(

I can say only that developers are still working on implementation ASP.NET support in Plesk Onyx in scope of PPP-22225.
I'm not sure that ASP.NET will be supported in Plesk 12.5.

Hello

Any news on that. we are all waiting till asp.net core will be supported!!

best regards chris

Dear IgorG, what about a support of Asp.Net Core 1.0 in Linux Environment (CentOs, Ubuntu)? Is there any time frame we would be able to host Asp.Net Core websites through Plesk on Linux?
I can say only that we have already internal document PPP-22036 regarding Asp.Net Core for Plesk for Linux. But I can't say any ETA when this idea will be realized in Plesk.

I can say only that we have already internal document PPP-22036 regarding Asp.Net Core for Plesk for Linux. But I can't say any ETA when this idea will be realized in Plesk.

Thank you, at least the community knows that it is on the track! :)

Back