• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question assign upload_tmp_dir system-wide

carini

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.59_build1800240216.10
It's possible to have the value of PHP variable "upload_tmp_dir" defined for every user? I know that is possible to define it in php.ini, but the point is NOT to leave this section open to modification for non-admin users.

Hello @carini If I understand you correctly, it is required to specify "upload_tmp_dir" (or any other PHP variable) for domain, and only admin allowed to change it.
I this case I suggest you
1. Create or update existing Service Plan and specify "upload_tmp_dir = /tmp" as additional PHP directive in Service Plans > plan name > PHP Settings tab.
2. Next for this service plan disallow "Common PHP settings management" permission in Service Plans > plan name > Permissions tab.
After that all subscriptions, created under this Service Plan would have "upload_tmp_dir" specified on step 1. And only admin would have access to additional PHP directives for this domain adddirectives.png

Back