1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Atmail Full - V6 Licencing

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Christopher McBride, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Christopher McBride

Christopher McBride Basic Pleskian

40%
    Hi,

Atmail have now published a new version of their paid webmail feature - v6.2

http://www.atmail.com/support/index.php/Atmail6WebmailInstall/Atmail6PleskAPSWebmail

Can any Parallels staff let me know if the "Atmail Full" licence in the Parallels store covers this v6 version rather than the old V5 that it has previously covered?

If not, can you provide contact details of a Parallels department who can let me know?

Thanks

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    I think that it would be better to contact your sales representative regarding all money, license, etc. questions.

3. Christopher McBride

Christopher McBride Basic Pleskian

40%
    Thanks - I do not have a sales rep as my Plesk licence is included in my server charges with a third party.

Can you please provide me with contact details for an appropriate department?
    The last time I tried to contact a generic Parallels email address, I never recieved a reply.

Thanks

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%