• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Search results could not be loaded at the moment. Retry Application Vault issue

Amar

New Pleskian
Hi,

Recently we upgraded our Plesk from 11 to Onyx. When i visit Tools & Settings -- Application Vault -- it shows the error "Search results could not be loaded at the moment. Retry"

1. Checked the below KB and found all the permission are in place
Applications show "Search results could not be loaded at the moment" and "Failed to parse metadata" message

2. But when checking
mysql> select `id`, `name`, `version`, `release`, `metafile_uri` from apsc.aps_package;

shows me metafile_uri pointing to a different location i.e. D:\Plesk\var\apspackages for application of older version while the new version of application are still pointing to C:/Program Files (x86)/Parallels/Plesk//var/apspackages

Not sure how did this happened, as "D:\Plesk\var\apspackages" is not having psaadm Full control permission its was showing the above error. I confirmed the same by giving D:\Plesk\var\apspackages folder "psaadm" Full permission and it works fine.

But the issue is we don't want applications metafile_uri to be pointing to D:\Plesk\var\apspackages instead it should be storing files in C:/Program Files (x86)/Parallels/Plesk//var/apspackages. Not sure where this can be changed.

Please help to fix this issue and let me know what may have caused it to happen.

Back