• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Atmail Full

We have submitted already feature request about commercial Atmail 6.x but I have no any ETA when it will be implemented.

So what you're saying is that an Atmail Full update is on the list with all other items that may or may not be considered important, and may not be looked at for years.

Not even having an *approximate* ETA (or an ETA for the ETA to be decided!) makes it very difficult for us to make business decisions about a new webmail system for our company.

Offering a hosting control panel without the option to upgrade to a fully compatible, commercial, modern webmail system is a huge flaw.

Can you please ask the decision makers to provide the following info asap -

1) When do they expect to announce the ETA for the 'Atmail Full' using the latest (6.X) version of Atmail?

2) In future, what will be the maximum version lag for the Plesk enabled 'Atmail Full'? For example, will the Plesk enabled Atmail Full versions always be released within 6 months after a new non-Plesk Atmail version is released? Currently it's 20 months old which is a total disgrace, considering how much better the new versions are.

This information should be made public to at least show that Parallels cares about it's relationship with it's clients, and to allow us to make our own business decisions around these Parallels decisions/policies.

Parallels should be trying to make managing a hosting business simpler, not more difficult. In this case, the lack of Atmail updates and lack of any info about the future Atmail updates is making it more difficult.

Without sounding to presumptuous, I'm sure I write for thousands of your clients, not just myself.

I hope you can understand my point of view and pass this on to your management for urgent consideration.

Thanks,

Nick

As far as I know this feature request has been submitted into backlog.

Back