• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Atmail Problem to open the message and sent an email

m0rpheu5

Regular Pleskian
Guys, i´m having problem to use atmail for a client,

i can access the atmail with his user and password, i see the messages, but when i clicked on the message to open, delay almost 10 sec to open, and when start to open i only can see the From:, Sent:, To:, Priority:, Subject:, Type:, anything else open, the subject and the message content not show, what could be?

I get this on my error_log from httpd:

SQL Error = (select SpamEmail from SpamDB_m where Account=?)DB Error: no such table - select SpamEmail from SpamDB_m where Account='[email protected]' [nativecode=1146 ** Table 'atmail.SpamDB_m' doesn't exist]
SQL Error = (select SpamEmail from SpamDB_m where Account=?)DB Error: no such table - select SpamEmail from SpamDB_m where Account='[email protected]' [nativecode=1146 ** Table 'atmail.SpamDB_m' doesn't exist]

What could be??

and i got other error to send emails too, appear a dialog box saying:
Could not send message - Please check the recipients are correctly formatted and contact the System Admin

i found a solution from Parallels here, but i would like to know if i need that for each user that want to use Atmail??

The version of Atmail is:
psa-atmail-1.03-2.el5.art

is newer than the version that is available on Plesk repository.

Please guys, help me.

Thanks

Back