1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

auto update

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by dragon2611, Nov 7, 2004.

1. dragon2611

dragon2611 Guest

i run plesk 7.02

so why is auto update trying to get me to download hotfixes and patches that would take me down to 7.01

is there a bug or somit in 7.02 that makes it better to use 7.01

or have they not botherd to put 7.02 on the autoupdate

or is my autoupdater just messed up?

2. Bobby

Bobby Guest

Hi,

afaik Plesk 7.0.2 was never available through auto updater because it could have created problems with versions < 7.0. You could however manually install service pack from ftp to upgrade to 7.0.2.

If you already DO HAVE Plesk 7.0.2, don't bother and don't downgrade to 7.0.1, Plesk 7.0.2 is better!

Bob

3. dragon2611

dragon2611 Guest

lol i do have 7.02 and i had to disable the self update cus it kept going to 7.01

also if i check the updates in plesk it keeps telling me that there is a patch to 7.01

surely it should be smart enough to know 7.02 is newer than 7.01 and thus i dont need the proposed 'update' :rolleyes: