• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Automatic creation of Sitebuilder accounts

M

mhigashi

I've installed Plesk and Sitebuilder for Plesk. Before doing so, I emailed SW-Soft and asked if there was a way to create user accounts in bulk for both Plesk and Sitebuilder, and was told that both had an API. I've seen the Plesk SDK documentation, and can see I can add users there through the command line.

What I'm wondering now is how to add users to Sitebuilder automatically. Just adding users to Plesk doesn't seem to do that, or am I missing something?

I've also looked at the mysql tables Sitebuilder uses, and some of the fields look like they use hash values instead of clear text. So it doesn't seem to be possible to add users that way.

Any help would be appreciated,
TIA
Mike

When a user tries to login into Sitebuilder with his Plesk ftp login and password, an account is automaticaly created for him with his login name! He will be able to login into Sitebuilder, but you would still need to enable publishing for him!...

Hope this helps!
Ricardo...:cool:

Back