• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question AutoRenew LetsEncrypt

bpbpbp

New Pleskian
Hi,

Product: Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Update #84

How can I enable autorenew option for LetsEncrpyt cert on an existing website (eg admin.example.com) with the above version? I don't see an option anywhere.

All these sites are enabled with https redirect via Plesk Hosting Settings, if that is relevant (searching the forum, I found some tickets mentioning this feature may be relevant but there was not enough detail to fully understand).

CurrentlyI have to manually prepare in advance a new cert and then change it on the day. We have 20 sites and this is of course ridiculous :)

I am not willing to upgrade Plesk yet as I don't know what is involved, what the risks are, and will be migrating to another server and platform in the coming months.

Thanks!

If you installed the certificates with the help of Plesk LetsEncrypt extension, then you do not need to do anything to update them, because they are will be renewed automatically. If the certificate for some reason was not renewed on time, it is necessary to investigate the cause. If you cannot do this on your own, I recommend contacting Plesk technical support.

Back