• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Autoresponders do not work through interface

M

mdisher

Hey all,

Having an issue with autoresponders in Plesk 7 for windows, no matter what you do they will not function though they show as enabled in the interface. The only way I have been able to get an autoresponder working is directly through the MailEnable mmc snap-in. Any suggestions?

We just upgraded a server to Plesk 7.6 for Windows and are experiencing the same problem. But it only affects domains created after the upgrade. Domains created prior to the upgrade don't appear to have the problem.

Did anyone find a fix for the problem. We are using plesk 7.6.1 and mailenable 2.0. Auto responders set from plesk does not work, thus we have to manually add it through mailenable.

We had the same problem with plesk for Windows 8.1. Now we could solve it:
In Mailenable Management Console > Servers > Agents > MTA
-Click on "Properties"
-Check the box "Enable pickup event"
-"Program to execute on mail file": "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\memailfilter.exe"
(This box was empty before and we think this is the reason)

Regards Steve

Hi Have a similar situation on plesk 8.2.0.1 with ME professional
"Program to execute on mail file": is empty .
We are using ME professional for its inbulit filter features for spam filtering as well.

am not sure what impact will be there on functioning if i set this value. any ideas?

We had the same problem with plesk for Windows 8.1. Now we could solve it:
In Mailenable Management Console > Servers > Agents > MTA
-Click on "Properties"
-Check the box "Enable pickup event"
-"Program to execute on mail file": "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\memailfilter.exe"
(This box was empty before and we think this is the reason)

Regards Steve

Hi Have a similar situation on plesk 8.2.0.1 with ME professional
"Program to execute on mail file": is empty .
We are using ME professional for its inbulit filter features for spam filtering as well.

am not sure what impact will be there on functioning if i set this value. any ideas?

still seeking whats causing this problem

Back