• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Autoupdate is broken after installing 4.2.0

A

Aigarslv

Hello. Im using Debian 4 and just installed SiteBulder 4.2.0 - build 2008030317 (btw autoinstaller from website didnt offer this upgrade). Anyway now I have fully funcional 4.2.0 except that it cannot check for updates. When I use autoupdater (Check for updates) function from web admin interface I get this error - Error: Cannot get the list of available updates

Can you please help me to solve it - or is it a problem on Parallels side ?

Thank you.

I don't get any errors but when I click "Check for updatates" nothing happens... no messages or anything...

a small pop-up says "loading.. please wait"..

then just back to the autoupdate page

Could you please get version and build number from Sitebuilder admin CP -> Server -> License Management page? Also, provide here the screen shot from the Autoupdate section page.
If there are no updates available you will get the same page in Autoupdate section. If you have version 4.2.3 - there was no updates since it's release. If you have version 4.2.0 there should be one hotfix2 available in the list of installed updates or as available update for installation.
Please note, that Autoupdate feature works only for updates within current version only. It was created for installing quick solutions - hotfixes. As for major version update it should be done directly on the server with help of autoinstaller or manually.

Back