• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Awstats 404 Error

R

Rob Collins

The default statistics page for a domain loads OK (/plesk-stat/webstat/). But when another month or year is selected and we click on the OK button, we get a 404 Not Found error (/plesk-stat/webstat/AWStats/cgi-bin/awstats.pl).

I have already confirmed that Perl is enabled for this domain, as in this KB: http://kb.odin.com/en/1083.

I have tried removing awstats for the domain, then re-adding it, but we still have the problem.

We have this problem on every domain on the server.

What other causes are there for this error?

Same problem

Have you found a solution? I'm having exactly the same problem. Please help..

Have you found a solution? I'm having exactly the same problem. Thanks

If you are running the Windows machine, check your domain configuration in IIS and try to disable/remove any ISAPI rewriters related to the domain.

Fix for IIS 7.5

We found the solution for IIS 7.5. It is a bug in Plesk, it seems that Plesk has the following Executable Path set for *.pl :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\Perl\bin\perl.exe "%s" %s

According to MSFT/IIS , if the path contain spaces, it should be enclosed with quotation marks as such:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\Perl\bin\perl.exe" "%s" %s

This setting can be modified by opening IIS Manager -> Sites -> open the site you wish to modify -> click on Handler Mappings -> look for the line with the extension *.pl, highlight and hit on Edit at the right side, go to the section to change execute command path.

Once you hit OK to save, it may ask you to allow the ISAPI extension for that script, makes sure to say YES.

Back