• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

awstats in Plesk Panel 9.3 failure

K

kclo

Hi ,

I have enable awstats in Plesk Panel 9.3. However, I found that there is not any statistic webpage generated and no webpage stored wwwvhost/www.abc.com/statistics/webstat/. I found that there are directory exist for each month but no data found.

What should I check and how can I re-enable the function to produce stat report from apache log file?

Thanks!

Are you sure that apache log file is not empty? Also try to calculate statistics with

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=<domain_name>

and check output.

Hi,

Thanks!

I an run the command and generate the statistic for yesterday data.

Any command which I can run to generate past history data. All my logs are still stored under
/var/www/vhost/www.abc.com/statistics/logs but they are renamed as access_log.processed.1.gz - access_log.processed.30.gz

Where to schedule to run awstat?
Which cron job is responsible for awstat?
How I an check that the job is running successful or not?

# cat /etc/cron.daily/50plesk-daily
#!/bin/sh

# install_statistics
/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php >/dev/null 2>&1

Make sure that crond service is started:

# /etc/init.d/crond status
crond (pid 11403) is running...

Thanks!

Any command which I can run to generate past statistic report? How can I make awstats to process my old log files? All my logs are still stored under
/var/www/vhost/www.abc.com/statistics/logs but they are renamed as access_log.processed.1.gz - access_log.processed.30.gz

Back