1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

awstats in Plesk Panel 9.3 failure

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by kclo, Jun 16, 2010.

1. kclo

kclo Guest

Hi ,

I have enable awstats in Plesk Panel 9.3. However, I found that there is not any statistic webpage generated and no webpage stored wwwvhost/www.abc.com/statistics/webstat/. I found that there are directory exist for each month but no data found.

What should I check and how can I re-enable the function to produce stat report from apache log file?

Thanks!

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Are you sure that apache log file is not empty? Also try to calculate statistics with

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=<domain_name>

and check output.

3. kclo

kclo Guest

Hi,

Thanks!

I an run the command and generate the statistic for yesterday data.

Any command which I can run to generate past history data. All my logs are still stored under
    /var/www/vhost/www.abc.com/statistics/logs but they are renamed as access_log.processed.1.gz - access_log.processed.30.gz

4. kclo

kclo Guest

Where to schedule to run awstat?
    Which cron job is responsible for awstat?
    How I an check that the job is running successful or not?

5. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Make sure that crond service is started:

6. kclo

kclo Guest

Thanks!

Any command which I can run to generate past statistic report? How can I make awstats to process my old log files? All my logs are still stored under
    /var/www/vhost/www.abc.com/statistics/logs but they are renamed as access_log.processed.1.gz - access_log.processed.30.gz