• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

AWStats no getting generated for new domains

J

jp_andino

I noticed that few days after I created new domains in Plesk 7 I can not see any stats reports on the domain. I try with Webalizer and AWstats and seems like for recently new domains isn't working. If any one know how to get around that I will appreciated any help.

There is an issue with the statistics.exe. We have already seen this and reported it to Plesk. I just tested an updated statistics.exe which runs faster and smoother, but still has some issues.

So, anyone who knows when a fix will be available? I can only run Webalizer, AWStats does not work at all.

-Jonas

Originally posted by ddreams
There is an issue with the statistics.exe. We have already seen this and reported it to Plesk. I just tested an updated statistics.exe which runs faster and smoother, but still has some issues.

I can confirm that I can't see any web stats either. My domains are configured to use AWStats, but when I request web stats, I get a static HTML page indicating the Webalizer has not started yet.

FTP stats seem to work fine and correctly displays the AWStat page (not the Webalizer page).

How can we fix these issues? Is there a workaround yet or a fix?

Gilles

Same problem here. I have had NOTHING but problems with this Plesk "upgrade" and am about to say f-it and go back to 6.5.

Here is how I resolved the problem for trouble domains were AWstats or Webalizer didn't work:

1. Go to setup for the domain where report doesn't works.
2. Set Web statistics to none, click OK, setup it again to AWStats.
3. Run C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe to recollect Plesk domain statistics.
4. See Report OK.

Good Luck

Thanks for the tip, JP. It did the trick for me. Had a lot of corrupted records, apparently.

I noticed, however, that after this repair, one of my domains is showing statistics on visited pages that belong to several other domain, not even assigned to the same client. Is there any way

I can repair this too?

Thanks

Gilles

I think they fix that problem with one of the updates to Plesk 7, check if you have all the latest updates but not sure if they actually did, I read in the forums about some people have the same issue you have and that they will came with that fix soon but that was few weeks ago, may be months.

I fortunally didn't experience that issue but I know they are aware of it, I am not sure if they already solve it in one of the patch for Plesk 7.

Good Luck

We're having the same problem, no stats for some domains, mixed stats and bandwidth usage for other, etc ...

We have all the hotfixes installed ... Anybody have some news about when sw-soft is going to release the statistics.exe hotfix?

(We asked sw-soft support and they said it was going to be release "tomorrow" ... well, it was 2 weeks ago XD)

Salut!
Xavier Trilla P.
www.silicontower.net

I have same problem...

"one of my domains is showing statistics on visited pages that belong to several other domain, not even assigned to the same client."

I've received a new statistics.exe from sw-soft, try to send a e-mail to plesk support and maybe they will send you the file. If you don't get the file from them I could send it to you.

Regards,
Xavier Trilla P.
www.silicontower.net

Does this mean that a hotfix for the statistics.exe is due very soon?

I hope so.....

Originally posted by shape
I've received a new statistics.exe from sw-soft, try to send a e-mail to plesk support and maybe they will send you the file. If you don't get the file from them I could send it to you.

Regards,
Xavier Trilla P.
www.silicontower.net
I sent e-mail to support but still not received any answer :(
Could you send me this file to [email protected] ?
Thanks in advance!

Hi!

Please report any problems that may come from using the new exe-file in this post.

thx,
Jonas

Originally posted by shape

Regards,
Xavier Trilla P.
www.silicontower.net

Originally posted by mrbister
Hi!

Please report any problems that may come from using the new exe-file in this post.

thx,
Jonas

I am having the exact same problem, only now...

I have all of the updates installed (to my knowledge) (nothing appears with Plesk Update)...

I see from above that someone had a solution,,, but I can't seem to find the "exe-fle in this post" that was referred to.

Back