1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

AWStats not showing statistics for current month

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Linux' started by mgwebhosting-uk, Jan 18, 2013.

1. mgwebhosting-uk

mgwebhosting-uk New Pleskian

23%
    Hello,

I am a long time PLESK user.

Currently, I have PLESK 11 on a VPS server. I have a problem with AWSats not showing statistics for the current month on any domain. I think I have found the source of the problem, but am not sure how to resolve the issue.
    I tried to manually generate the stats from the terminal, using the following command:

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=yourdomain.com

it returns this error:

WARNING during statistics_collector execution: : error: error accessing /usr/share/tomcat5/logs: No such file or directory
    error: tomcat:1 glob failed for /usr/share/tomcat5/logs/*.log

I do not have Tomcat installed on this server, so why is it trying to access tomcat logs?! AWStats was installed as part of PLESK packages.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
  3. MislavO

MislavO Regular Pleskian

85%
    I had almost the same problem:
    http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=266436

In the end....PP support said this:
    I've added following command into my daily scheduled tasks, although I don't think that was the problem because I've found the same command running on weekends (and daily also). Which means I'm updating now AWstats 2x daily, 3x weekly.....and before AWStats didn't update even once. What was really root cause of this I don't know, they didn't mentioned it, but it's fixed now.

Try to add this command in crontab, if statistics still won't update, i suggest you to contact PP Support so they can investigate the problem directly on the server.