• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question AWStats only showing data for the last 4 months?

D3nnis3n

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.1
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hey,
I'm wondering why my AWStats is only showing data for the last four months, while the server is running for years.
With the forum search i found that the setting in Server Settings determines how long stats should be kept, but that is set to 12 months, so doesn't fit either.

Any idea why AWStats would only keep the current and the last three months despite the setting being 12?

AWStats uses the access logs based on the retention period set in Tools & SettingsServer Statistics Settings → "Retain web and traffic statistics for."

If this setting doesn't resolve the issue, you can try recalculating the statistics as explained in this article:

Back