• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Awstats Stop Working After 8.1.1.2

001hosting

New Pleskian
Greetings,

After the update to 8.1.1.2 my AWSTATS stop working, now I receive this error message:

Error: Not same number of records of BrowsersSearchIDOrder (162 entries) and BrowsersHashIDLib (163 entries without msie,netscape,firefox) in Browsers database. May be you updated AWStats without updating browsers.pm file or you made changed into browsers.pm not correctly. Check your file C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\AWStats\wwwroot\cgi-bin/lib/browsers.pm is up to date.

I already try to replace the browser.pm but now sucess... eneyone have this problem after the upgrade?

Thanks in advance,

001hosting.com.br

Where did you get 8.1.1.2?

I got the notification that it was released but I checked auto-updater and nothing. I clicked on the link in the email and nothing. See for yourself:
http://cl.exct.net/?ju=fe3315737d600775741470&ls=fdf715777c61017474147375&m=feff1674776503&l=fecd13717660077d&s=fe1d1076726002787d1777&jb=ffcf14&t=

Why announce an update that is nowhere to be found.

Which brings up another point. My updater link is no longer showing in the server control panel in the Web UI. It's GONE! I have to use auto-updater only.

Hi,

I've just upgraded to 8.2 and got the same issue, statistics are no longer updating and cannot even see previous ones.

There's a line in browsers.pm in the BrowsersHashIDLib array which I thought could be causing the problem ('svn','Subversion client'), but removing it solves nothing at all.

I've also used the option to repair the Plesk under the Add/Remove programs because I had a problem with Apache during the whole upgrade, but that didn't solve anything either.

Does anyone have an idea of what may be happening?

Thanks

Back