• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Unable to Access WordPress Site After Recent Update

hafiz anas

New Pleskian
After performing the latest updates on my Plesk Onyx server running on Linux, I encountered an issue accessing my WordPress website. Prior to the update, the site was functioning normally, but now, upon visiting the URL, I'm greeted with an error message or a blank page.

Symptoms:

1. The WordPress site was accessible before the recent Plesk update.
  2. Post-update, attempting to access the site results in an error message or a blank page.
  3. Other websites hosted on the same server seem unaffected.
  4. The Plesk interface is accessible without any issues.
  5. Checking error logs within Plesk or WordPress doesn't reveal any specific clues about the problem.
Steps Taken:

1. Checked the server's error logs, but no relevant errors were found.
  2. Attempted to access the WordPress site from different browsers and devices, all resulting in the same issue.
  3. Verified the site's files and database integrity through Plesk's file manager and phpMyAdmin, respectively, but found no discrepancies.
  4. Disabled plugins/themes via the WordPress admin dashboard to check for conflicts, yet the issue persists.
  5. Reviewed the server's resource usage, and everything seems normal.
Request for Assistance:I'm seeking guidance on troubleshooting steps to pinpoint and resolve the issue preventing access to my WordPress site after the recent Plesk Onyx update. Any insights, suggestions, or further troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated.
Any help or advice from the Plesk community on resolving this issue would be invaluable. Thank you in advance for your support!

After performing the latest updates on my Plesk Onyx server running on Linux,
How did you do updates on a Plesk Onyx? Normally, when doing updates, it should take you to Obsidian. What is your operating system and version and what is your Plesk version?

I encountered an issue accessing my WordPress website. Prior to the update, the site was functioning normally, but now, upon visiting the URL, I'm greeted with an error message or a blank page.
There is no link between Plesk and the content of websites. The only things that could affect your website are ModSecurity and PHP versions. If a PHP version was updated and your website scripts are incompatible with the new PHP version, this could lead to the symptoms described.

1. Checking error logs within Plesk or WordPress doesn't reveal any specific clues about the problem.
Which error logs were checked and which errors did you find?

Back