• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup confusion

T

timtrott

When a domain backup was run for a particular domain an email was generated that said both that the backup had failed and that it was successful.

So, which is it? Can the backup be trusted or not? The following text was copied from the same single email message from the server:

Subject: Backup process has failed for domain '(some).com'

Backup process is done.

==================================================

Single domain backup is successfully completed

i recieve same problem says faild at bottom success but no backups in dump dir. any ideas yet?

same here...

i postet it some days ago, but no help...

link

the support is just.... uhm...

Are you running most recent version of Plesk ? Because this problem should be fixed already.

I had it also on an older version. But it's fixed now.

I had the problem running the current Plesk on Red Hat Enterprise 3, but when I moved everything to Fedora 2 the problem went away.

i have fc2 , i think the problem is i removed postgres later on saw this error and then reinstalled it . what does the backup need to see as far as pg being setup? im sure a reinstall of plesk will probably fix it but i cant do that.
any ideas?

Back