• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup file is >2GB, upload through Plesk issues

R

rick.pri

I'm guessing that there is no way to use the Backup manager to upload and automatically convert a .psa from a v8.3 version of Plesk to Plesk 10.2 as you get the usual HTTP Error 404.13.

This is using IIS 7.5 in 32bit mode.

Yes, I have done that, however, I can't increase this value over 2GB.

I am moving from v8.3 of Plesk Panel to v10.2 and that article relates to v9 of Plesk Panel.

Splitting of huge backup files does not depend on Plesk version.

The article seems to imply otherwise:

"In Parallels Panel 9 a new backup option were[sic] added - "-split"."

/plesk_installation_directory/bin/pleskbackup --clients -l=<file name> <backup file name> --exclude-file <file name> -v -s=500M

Does this look right?

Edit: The examples aren't particularly good for what I want to do, as you should be able to tell from the above command line.

Edit 2: Also, I'm not sure what the format should be for the exclude file as I want to back up multiple clients but exclude some individual domains in those clients.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so:
plesk_installation_directory\pleskbackup --batch-mode --config-file="C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Desktop\test.psc" -s=500M

That doesn't work as the flies don't split.

And:
plesk_installation_directory\pleskbackup --clients-file="<file path>" --dump-file="<file path>" --exclude-file="<file path>" -s=500M

Doesn't work either as nothing is backed up

Back