• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Backup getting faild..

G

GurdeepS

Hi,

I using plesk 9.0 and its running well, But when I am running backup job I am getting the following error. This error only comes when i take the backup on FTP location. Kindly update how to solve this problem.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<execution-result status="error">
<object name="backup" type="backupowner">
<message code="ApplicationException" severity="error">Cannot check dump file 'resellers\Daniel\domains\xyz.com\backup_xyz.com_info_0910222038.xml' at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\Backup\' [The dump has content errors!]</message>
</object>
</execution-result>

Hi,

I have a few Plesk servers. And i have a problem with backuping.

1. I use Plesk 9.2.3. on a Windows 2003 server. When i make a backup with admin it creats a backup (10 kb) But i know that the backup must be 3.5 GB.

2. I have the same problem with the FTP backup. When i make a backup here i get an error "backup failed".

What can i do to fix this. I have been searching for a solotion for a long time now.

3. I have the exact same problem with Plesk 9.2.3. on a Windows 2008 server.

I need a solotion ASAP.

Kind Regards,
Saban Ciftcibasi

Back