1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Backup Issues / File Sizes

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by apro2000, Dec 19, 2007.

1. apro2000

apro2000 Guest

Hi all,

I keep running into the same problems in Plesk. I am trying to backup my web that is 2.5GB big. Everytime I run the Backup in Plesk it ends up with about 5MB backup data.
    I pretty much tried everything, splitting the files to various sizes, backing it up locally instead on another server, but nothing helped so far.
    I am running SuSe 9.3 and Plesk 8.1.1, the web runs on SSL and has it's own IP to. / All other webs look fine so far just this one doesnt do any good.

Any ideas, I am clueless!

2. apro2000

apro2000 Guest

Nobody ever encountered that problem?

3. deano@

deano@ Guest

Hi Argo, I have the same problems only with a 14.9gb file in plesk, but once downloaded states that its only 2.9gb

and same as you no one has replied to my request either :(

4. apro2000

apro2000 Guest

Hey,

no even if I download it it says like 4MB (should be 2GB), logged in via SSH all the same.

5. apro2000

apro2000 Guest

Does nobody have any idea what might cause that próblem.