• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup issues

R

Re-Flex

Hello,

For the last 2 weeks I'm busy with the whole Plesk backup process. I got two 'problems'.

First of all. It seems that the minimum backup downtime is 15 min.. Let's say that the duration to backup a specific domain is 4 min. It won't return after these 4 min. It will return after a 15 min. minimum. 11 min. of useless downtime. Is this correct? Is there a solution?

Second...
With 1 or 2 domains I got the problem that it doesn't show the "Default domain page" during backup. No, the specific domain is linked to an other domain on the same IP address.
So lets say you have 2 domains/sites running on 1 IP. While backing up Domain 1.. it doesn't show the default page you should be seeing.. No, it goes to Domain 2 when you type Domain 1 in the browser address.

Thanks in advance!

Last update that I did a few hours ago, this wasn't a problem anymore.

The new problem was that it didn't show the Default Plesk page but just the actual site with errors (like the MySQL connection that was lost ofcourse).

Anyone with a solution to that?

Back