• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

fragger1991

New Pleskian
Hello,

i have upgraded our Server from Plesk 12.5.30 to Onyx, after i do this, the Backup Manager isnt Working anymore. We running Plesk on a virtual Machine, the OS is Debian 8.9 - they are no updates for Debian or Plesk in a peding state.

If i go to the Backup Manager i saw Only these Error:
Code:
Internal error:
Failed to parse response. Reason: Failed to read data from stream Process output:
Message     Failed to parse response. Reason: Failed to read data from stream Process output:
File     PMMConnector.php
Line     840
Type     PleskPMMResponseException

In the Log (/var/log/plesk/panel.log) i found this:
Code:
[2017-09-10 12:37:24] ERR [1] Failed to parse response. Reason: Failed to read data from stream Process output:
[2017-09-10 12:37:24] ERR [panel] PleskPMMResponseException: Failed to parse response. Reason: Failed to read data from stream Process output:
file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/protocol/PMMConnector.php
line: 840
code: 0

If i run these Commands, i get only this Output:
Code:
/usr/local/psa/bin/server_pref --show
Failed to parse response. Reason: Failed to read data from stream Process output:

Code:
 /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/pmmcli
Segfault

I tried many KB Articles like this: "Backup Manager" page in Parallels Plesk Panel for Debian/Ubuntu does not open. Plesk utilities are faiing with Segmentation fault error 4.
or pmmcli '--get-config-parameters' Segmentation fault

I tried these Commands: Resolved - PleskPMMResponseException - PMMConnector.php 831

I have re-installed the libs like libc6 oder libxml2 etc. i tried "plesk repair installation".

The Issue is still there... I hope anyone has a Solution for us.

Thanks!

If no one mentioned solutions didn't help I can only recommend creating a request to support team to do the in-depth investigation to find the reason and to fix it. Please create a ticket to support at Plesk Help Center

Hey Igor,

thanks for your Response.

I contact our Distributor, they checked the Issue and give it up to the Plesk Support. The regular Plesk Support cant solve this issue too, so the Ticket is now escalated to the Developer which will check and hopefully solve this Issue.

I will update this Ticket if the Issue is solved (if is possible...) or something else :D

Did they give you the ID of ticket or bugreport? I would like to check it.

Back