• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Backup process failed - Error code 255

davidakus

New Pleskian
I have had this problem for about a month now. Scheduled backups have not been running. Manual backups also fail. Both give this message:

Error: The backup process failed: pmm utility '/usr/bin/perl /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager server --get-size --incremental --session-path=/usr/local/psa/PMM/sessions/2019-09-11-153438.659' raised an exception. Error code is: 255 See pmmcli.log to find out detailed information on this

I have looked through pmmcli.log and cannot find any further information to help me. I can provide the log if needed, but it is quite large (and being new here, am unsure of the best way to add it to this post).

Server information:
Product: Plesk Onyx Version 17.8.11 Update #67, last updated on Sept 11, 2019 03:22 PM

Thanks!

I have looked through pmmcli.log and cannot find any further information to help me. I can provide the log if needed, but it is quite large (and being new here, am unsure of the best way to add it to this post).
In this case, I'd suggest you contact Plesk Support Team. They will check and fix the issue directly on your server.

Back