1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Backup Restore Failed - mailmng failed

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Yohan FidzriA, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Yohan FidzriA

Yohan FidzriA Guest

Hi,

I encountered error when restoring from backup with the following errors :-

An error occured during domain creation: unable to update domain preferences: Unable to update domain data: mailmng failed: Fatal error: plesk::mail::postfix::postfixConfigurationError(postmap: fatal: open database /var/spool/postfix/plesk/virtual.db: Invalid argument
    )
    </text></message></message><message code="FailedDomainDeployment" severity="error"><context>void plesk::tDomainDeployer::eek:perator()(plesk::XmlNode) const</context><file>./domain_deploy.cpp</file><line>381</line><text>Failed deployment of domain emaac.org</text><message code="ExecCmd::ExFailed" severity="error"><context>void plesk::ExecCmd::reportError() const</context><file>ExecCmd.cpp</file><line>49</line><text>Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --create example.com -owner client -notify false -guid 7fece7bd-643a-434a-7ccd-b4111e6aeae0 -creation-date 2008-08-01 failed with return code 1.

Plesk ver 9.5.4 / CentOS v5.6

Thanks

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Try to rebuild this database with following method:
    I hope it will help.