• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup restore probelm (unable to find file "info.xml" in archive)

S

solidous

in my personal server with plesk server, i do backups every week.
but after a hdd upgrade, my site db (using invision pb), crashed.
when i try reload a backup i got this errors:

with the 20 9 backup i have = maximun clients number exeded,
and the restore stops

with the 15 9 backup i have = "unable to find file "info.xml" in archive" , in begin, and i cant continue to restore.

plz, this is urgente. what is happening????????????

1. there is an option "do not check limits" on the last page of the restore page.
2. it seems that you started restore from not first file in backup or that file was corrupted.

Originally posted by Gris
1. there is an option "do not check limits" on the last page of the restore page.
2. it seems that you started restore from not first file in backup or that file was corrupted.

I am getting the same error "unable to find file "info.xml" in archive", I checked the backup folder and found that there was no file with .psa extension however there are files of the same date and timestamp with extensions as .psa2, .psa3, etc. so probably the first file was corrupted or was deleted.

how do I set the option "do not check limits" so that I can get the accounts restored that are stored in these remaining files?

Please help this is a bit urgent.

Thanks!

Back