1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Backup restore probelm (unable to find file "info.xml" in archive)

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by solidous, Sep 21, 2005.

1. solidous

solidous Guest

in my personal server with plesk server, i do backups every week.
    but after a hdd upgrade, my site db (using invision pb), crashed.
    when i try reload a backup i got this errors:

with the 20 9 backup i have = maximun clients number exeded,
    and the restore stops

with the 15 9 backup i have = "unable to find file "info.xml" in archive" , in begin, and i cant continue to restore.

plz, this is urgente. what is happening????????????

2. Gris@

Gris@ Guest

1. there is an option "do not check limits" on the last page of the restore page.
    2. it seems that you started restore from not first file in backup or that file was corrupted.

3. p_s_p

p_s_p Guest

I am getting the same error "unable to find file "info.xml" in archive", I checked the backup folder and found that there was no file with .psa extension however there are files of the same date and timestamp with extensions as .psa2, .psa3, etc. so probably the first file was corrupted or was deleted.

how do I set the option "do not check limits" so that I can get the accounts restored that are stored in these remaining files?

Please help this is a bit urgent.

Thanks!