• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question backup strategy

FelixB

Basic Pleskian
Hi there,

I have a Plesk server with several domains (not to much only 20) but the content is increasing every day... a full backup right now is about 100G.

before I was downloading every week and month the backups and removing it from Plesk to have more space.. but now it's no more possible to download the 100G files in the panel.

I tryed it to download it from CLI but with restoring it was not really good... I'm not happy with the actual setup.

what is your strategy? how to be sure if 1 Plesk server fail to be fast in have an second Plesk server ready?

I was making the backups over ftp too but since a time.. since it becomes bigger I can't anymore make the backups over ftp its always interrupting

do you have ideas?

cheers

for full Plesk Backup I am satisfied with the new Backup to the Cloud function within Plesk Onyx 17.8.x

was making the backups over ftp too but since a time.. since it becomes bigger I can't anymore make the backups over ftp its always interrupting

does it also interrupt when you activate "split backup"

Last edited:
Back