• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Backup Task Error

DarkSideYoda

New Pleskian
Hi,

I get the following message that the backup task finished but there is an error. There is supposed to be an attached file but I do not see it. Where does the file exist on the server?

Backup task finished on host XXX.
Creation date is: 2020-Nov-04 23:45:14
Created by: XXX
Created for: XXX
Task status is: error (see details in the attached file)
Dump full name is:

Backups are being stored in an AWS S3 bucket. When I view the bucket, I can see the backups exist and being created on a daily basis. Why is there a task error if the backups exist?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,

I get the following message that the backup task finished but there is an error. There is supposed to be an attached file but I do not see it. Where does the file exist on the server?

Backup task finished on host XXX.
Creation date is: 2020-Nov-04 23:45:14
Created by: XXX
Created for: XXX
Task status is: error (see details in the attached file)
Dump full name is:

Backups are being stored in an AWS S3 bucket. When I view the bucket, I can see the backups exist and being created on a daily basis. Why is there a task error if the backups exist?

Thanks.
I also looked in the pmmcli.log file and saw the following message:

migration.result isn't found. The task will be marked as finished with error.

Back