• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Backup: The dump has wrong format!

rewb0rn

New Pleskian
Hello,

I want to start automatic backups for the Plesk setup in Plesk Onyx 17.0.17 but I get the following error log:

Error:
Runtime error: The dump has wrong format! domains/example.com/backup_info_1702080331.xml: Line 1103 error: Element 'database', attribute 'type': [facet 'enumeration'] The value '' is not an element of the set {'mysql', 'postgresql', 'mssql'}. Line 1103 error: Element 'database', attribute 'type': '' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Error:
The dump has wrong format! domains/example.com/backup_info_1702080331.xml: Line 1103 error: Element 'database', attribute 'type': [facet 'enumeration'] The value '' is not an element of the set {'mysql', 'postgresql', 'mssql'}. Line 1103 error: Element 'database', attribute 'type': '' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Warning: "example_wordpress"
Failed to execute backup database
Warning: "example_wordpress"
Not all the data was backed up into /data/plesk_backups/domains/example.com/databases/example_wordpress_1 successfully. Unknown DBMS type: at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Db/Connection.pm line 73.

Can anyone help with this? Looks like the database type attribute is empty when it should be mysql. I searched Google and the forums but I seem to be the only one with the issue. I also wanted to look at the file domains/example.com/backup_info_1702080331.xml myself but can not find it. Where is it located?

Thanks in advance.

Ok I found it. Previously I did not have the databases included in Plesk (I just created them manually in MySQL). When I realized that that means they are not included in the backup, I "reverse engineered" them back into plesk by manipulating the "psa.data_bases" table. And there is a field "type" that should be "mysql" but was empty. Looking good now!

Back