• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

bandwith limit

W

Webhoster123

hello,

i have added a service package with bandwith limits, but i can´t edit this manuell in a account. in the abbonement is the bandwith limit allways unlimitet. mod_bw is installed. can check this problem a person, please?

sorry, but my englisch is not good. i come from germany, a german replay would great.

bets regards
webhoster123.com

Deutsch:

Hallo,

ich habe in einem Service-Paket ein Bandbreitenlmit hinzugefügt. Leider zeigt mir eine Domain, die dem Abbonement zugeordnert wurde immer unbegrenzt an. Ich kann das Limit leider auch nicht über das Abbonement anpassen. Es sind alle Rechte vorhanden um die Banbreite anzupassen, leider passiert absolout nichts. Das Limit bleibt immer auf Unbegrenzt. Das Modul mod_bw ist installiert. Könnte das mal bitte jkemand von euch auf seinem Server überprüfen und mir ein Feedback geben? Ich denke es handelt sich um ein Bug.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Webhoster123.com

You can edit bandwidth limits manually and easily. Just go to Subscriptions -> click on the subscription -> click on Customize ....This is where you can set the custom limits of the subscription in question ...

Does this answer your question?

Replay

Hello,
No, I mean is this: I have a service package with bandwidth limit angelegtr and taken to a Abbonement. Now when I look at The subscription, however, there is always unlimited. I guess these are a BUG. Plesk gives me as an admin and reseller not even the right to adjust the limits of Abbonements.

Yours sincerely,
Florian

Last edited by a moderator:
Florian, You need to sync the subscription with the Service Plan and then LOCK it for those changes to effect.

If you are using nginx (e.g. used typical installation of Plesk 11), than bandwidth limiting is disabled. Nginx can be disabled in Services Management.

Sorry for reply only in English, my German is too rusty.

Same problem, can't edit bandwidth limits for domain

Having the same issue here.

If an account exists already and I want to limit the bandwidth they can use, I go to the correct place to change the values and it just says "unlimited" with no text input box.

If I change the limits of the plan and they try and sync it gives me an error saying not supported!

Any ideas?

If an account exists already and I want to limit the bandwidth they can use, I go to the correct place to change the values and it just says "unlimited" with no text input box.

If I change the limits of the plan and they try and sync it gives me an error saying not supported!

Exact the same here with Plesk 10.4.4 #43.

CU

hologer

Back