1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

banners - how to display properly?

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by Jake Brunner, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Jake Brunner

Jake Brunner Guest

What is the trick to getting uploaded banners to display properly, ie centered and positioned properly???
    All templates appear to have a spot for logo placement but this appears to affect the banner position. I do not wish to upload a logo. The logo is already included in the banner.

regards,
    Jake

2. Matthew Taranto

Matthew Taranto Guest

I'm also getting a lot of complaints from my customers about this issue as well, I know the functionality to allow banner changes for most templates is reasonably new (previously only specific templates allowed you to change the banner)

Any feedback here would be appreciated.

3. Alan Cronin

Alan Cronin Guest

I would like to push this one too. Better flexibity around banner uploading would be great as the default banners/images are very very restrictive in so far for every site we do we have to develop a custom one.

Regards

4. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%