• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Best procedure to update MariaDB 10.6 to 10.11

Yes I would follow that guide, just replace the version number it has listed (10.4) with the current version you want to upgrade to (10.11).

I would also recommend that you make backups, take a snapshot of the server, etc., so you have a plan to restore back if anything happens.

Thank you! I just upgraded to MariaDB 10.11.2 following the instructions and your comment as mentioned above. I works perfect and without any errors!

You are right. It's a recent change in the database support policy. No later than a month after such a release has been published by MariaDB, Plesk supports it (according to the new system software requirements).

Back