• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Best server setting for a fast wordpress website

fd_paz

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
I often see websites created with Wordpress that are super fast, but unfortunately my websites are often very slow.
My configurations often require the installation of various plugins.
I tried different methods, but without success. I also tried to set Ram to 2gb, but without success.
I use Plesk 17.8.11 with php 7.2.15, nginx and I also installed memcached.

I would like to know how to configure the server part (with what values) to have a website that comes up very fast?

Thank yuo in advance

effective cache, solid framework, optimize images, cdn, etc.

not really a one for all here. it's open to experimentation.

Hi,
I have activated http 2.0 and also gzip in nginx and I have speeded up quite a bit, but there are still some things that I can not.
Attached I send a screenshot of the nginx setting of the domain. Could this setting still be improved?
Then there are some things I can't solve. I have activated gzip, but it asks me to activate the components...
thank you

Attachments

• screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 99
  • nginx.png
    nginx.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 96
Install Cache Enabler on any WordPress istance and you're done. It's faster than memcached (a Linux utility you need to configure). Tonight I've tried memcached vs Cache Enabler and Varnish fine tuned vs Cache Enabler. No story, Cache Enabler is faster with less configuration effort.

Back