• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Better Spam Protection!

Gene Steinberg

Regular Pleskian
So I've set SpamAssassin down to 2.5 from the standard 5. I make sure all missed junk mail goes to the Spam folder, and I judiciously add exceptions to whitelists and blacklists on my Plesk 12.5.30 server.

I've also installed the paid version of MagicSpam. It's a little better than the freebie version, but it still isn't as effective as I'd hope (they say that some of the newer spam servers aren't listed in the databases yet).

So I still receive several dozen uncaught junk mails in each of several major email accounts every single day.

Are there other free or low-cost spam protection methods I might look into?

Peace,
Gene

The following blacklists get the most out of MagicSpam. See Attachment.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-04 um 11.22.06.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-04 um 11.22.06.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 16
Back