• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Email deliverability issues

selsiusx

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04 x86_64
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.58.2
I have a near perfect score on mail-tester.com -> Spam Test Result

But still all the email that get sent through roundcube or thunderbird are going straight to outlook junk. I checked all the spam blacklists and the IP is clear. Also I asked for a delist with microsoft and they said I wasn't on their list...

Also RDNs etc is all okay. could it be a postfix issue ? What is happening to my genuine, not even newsletter-like or commercial, emails?

Can anyone assist? I'm losing my mind over here. Been trying to fix this for a weeks..

Could you please provide the mail text where you believe Microsoft says you are not listed in their block lists? I am asking, because often MS responds with a text that sounds as if you are not listed or a delisting is not necessary, but then you need to reply to this mail so that a real human checks it and actually delists you.

Could you please provide the mail text where you believe Microsoft says you are not listed in their block lists? I am asking, because often MS responds with a text that sounds as if you are not listed or a delisting is not necessary, but then you need to reply to this mail so that a real human checks it and actually delists you.
Actually, it was through their delisting website. Delist IP - Delist IP
I just redid the process, so I could attach the relevant screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 20.38.38.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 20.38.38.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 20.38.52.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 20.38.52.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 7
I've been having the same issue for years with Outlook/Hotmail. All checks are passed, no blacklisting or block listing whatsoever, and still outlook detects delivers the mails to the spam folder.

I even set up a DMARC rua tag so I can review the delivery reports. All ok, still straight to SPAM. My solution? Alert to my clients about Outlook/Hotmail delivery issues. So no real solution after all.

Back