1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Big file upload through File Manager

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Linux' started by OsmanD, Jan 14, 2013.

1. OsmanD

OsmanD New Pleskian

35%
    Hello,

I use version 11.0.9. Is there a file size limit for uploading a file through File Manager? I tried to upload 430 MB zip file, but I couldn't succeeded. I got error 404 page not found in the first attempt after 70-80 minutes. In the second attempt, I waited more than 2 hours, I didn't get any errors but I couldn't wait more and cancelled. Thank you for your help.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    I think that it is related to Apache timeouts. Use ftp for uploading huge files.

3. OsmanD

OsmanD New Pleskian

35%
    When I newly create a site, it takes hours to be able to access to FTP. So, I want to use File Manager until ftp access is active. Can we say there is no file size limitation for File Manager? Is there a way to change the timeout for apache?