• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blan page on Externallogin.ashx

Internal SiteBuilder error occured

I have Win2003 Server SP1, Plesk 8.1.0 & Sitebuilder 2.0.5 working.

I'll write down all I had done:

- Installed SP2 for Windows
- Upgraded to Plesk 8.2.0 with latest patch
- Installed Sitebuilder 4.0 (I had already sitebuilder 3.2 and it was upgraded to 4 version)

At this point I saw that the old domains couldn't access to sitebuilder through their icon on the domain desktop (it appeared a blank page) so I tried to remove the Sitebuilder Option on their setup, when doing that I received an error "Warning: Sitebuilder error:
Internal SiteBuilder error occured. Please contact the administrator".

Then I decided to clean users and sites on Sitebuilder admin page, and I got the same error. The last thing I had done was to uninstall everything regarding to Sitebuilder from add/programs of Windows control pannel (even the old sitebuilder) and setup again Sitebuilder 4. By doing this I thought that I could have a clean installation, but it wasn't since there were the same users I had left before uninstalling it. Now even after creating a new domain I get the same error. I can imagine that there must be a mess somewhere in the Sitebuilder Database. Any help will be very apreciated!

Thx.

Parent domain not found on Backup

Now, since I have this problem on Sitebuilder I get the daily backup report saying:

Backup error. Parent domain not found

Clean install

Maybe I should make a clean install of Sitebuilder, how should I do this? Uninstalling sitebuilder from Add/Programs on Control Pannel and then delete the sitebuilder database from MSSQL server?

Thx.

If you don't need old Sitebuilder installation - clean installation should resolve problem.
If you want to resolve this problem by yourself - log files should be very helpful. They are there: %PleskDir%\Sitebuilder\_logs
However I would recommend you to call our support team.

Back