• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blank / Corrupt Template under domain templates.

G

Galactic_Zero@

I have a template that has no name and when you try and delete it you get the following message:

ERROR: PleskFatalException Up LevelUp Level

TemplatesList::remove() failed: TemplatesList::getRepositId_() failed: Unable to define templates

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:158
psaerror(string 'TemplatesList::remove() failed: TemplatesList::getRepositId_() failed: Unable to define templates')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/creation_templates/dom_templates.php:58

I have deleted all other templates and then have gone into the PSA DB table templates and it is not showing there yet still shows in the CP. How do I get rid of this corrupt template?

Thanks.

Hi,

It seems like some entries about this template are still stored in Plesk database and now cannot be deleted correctly through Plesk interface. I would suggest you to refer to Parallels support, they will help to you clean these entries from database.

Back