• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Blank Webmail (doofus solution)

F

faris

Guest
I thought I'd share this with everybody in case it happens to them...

I had a call from one of my customers this morning. After logging in to webmail for any account on his domain, all he had was a blank page.

Webmail for other domains was fine as far as I could tell from some random tests.

Now blank pages in webmail after logging in are a common problem mentioned on the forums. So I went through everything and tried everything and nothing, absolutely nothing worked.

6 hours later I found the problem. The user's email was disabled in Plesk. As simple as that. Turning it on again solved the problem.

The giveaway was there authentication errors in /var/log/psa-horde. I really should have figured this out sooner. I'm such a doofus!

So, if you have this problem, please check to make sure the user has not disabled his email somehow. And if not, just in case, try turning the domain off, restart apache, turn it on, restart apache. And turn email off and then on again just in case too.

Faris.
 
Back
Top