• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blog posts: Page specific elements and H1 title

dave-ha

Regular Pleskian
Hello Parallels,

Two questions about the blog module:

1) If there are blog specific elements on your blog home page, users must add them manually for each new blog post. Would it make sense if WPB auto-copies these elements to the blog post pages? I guess that could be kind of a third category (1: site wide, 2: page specific, 3: blog specific) but it would fit the blog module's nature of creating sub-pages. Or is there a better way?

2) How can an H1 title be added on a blog post page?

Last edited:
Hi there, Dave!

1) Could you provide some examples to be sure?

2) I correctly understood that you want to use H1 instead of currently used H2? You can't change layout, but you can define your custom styles and make view of this H2 as you wish (use CSS selectors).

Hi Egor,

1) Samples will follow by PM.

2) No, I would like to insert a H1 before H2, so that H1 contains the page title "Blog" and H2 the post title. This question might be related to question #1.

Egor, could you investigate question 1?

Regarding question 2:
I thought that on a single blog page the blog's name (e.g. "Peter's Blog" or "Weekly News") usually appears as H1 tag and the post title as H2. Therefore I asked for a way to insert a H1 tag. But that thinking might be wrong: As per https://yoast.com/blog-headings-structure/#single-page-headings the post title should be H1. Could you check if this is the standard and adapt WPB accordingly?

Back