• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Browser Push Notifications Plesk - extension

Danny325

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
im asking if Plesk has some feature or additional extension for Browser Push notifications.

I made some webapp and prefer to send push messages instead of mails to users, so this could help a lot if i won't have to search for some stable one in the www.

Else i would happy if someone could recommend me something. I want sent push messages to all browsers and devices. safari, chrome, firefox etc on different devices ios, android, windows.

Hi,
im asking if Plesk has some feature or additional extension for Browser Push notifications.

I made some webapp and prefer to send push messages instead of mails to users, so this could help a lot if i won't have to search for some stable one in the www.

Else i would happy if someone could recommend me something. I want sent push messages to all browsers and devices. safari, chrome, firefox etc on different devices ios, android, windows.
Hi danny325,

Maybe this official free extension will help you:
=> Broadcast Message - Plesk Extensions

Back